7-Minute Butt-Blasting Workout
Don't have time to go to the gym? No worries. This workout will get your glutes and hamstrings on fire in only a matter of minutes. All you need is a band with handles and a yoga mat or a folded towel underneath your knees for cushion.
Throughout the workout make sure you:
- Keep your abs pulled in throughout, as if you have a tight pair of jeans on.
- Maintain a straight line from the top of your head to your tailbone.
- Breath consistently and try to talk out loud with a normal voice, so if someone was in the other room they couldn't tell you were exercising.
- Keep your face and shoulders relaxed. You want to move the tension out of your body, not anywhere else.
- Keep a very slight bend in your wrists, so you use your muscles and not your joints.
Do this video twice a week with a minimum of two days of rest in between. Your goal is to burn to a number 10 each time you do it, with 1 equaling, "I don't feel it at all," and 10 meaning, "It's burning big time!" Each time you will be able do it longer and longer, in turn building your mental and physical endurance. Don't stop - stick with the burn and do the entire workout from beginning to end.