“If you want low-impact exercise but want to really get your heart rate up to vigorous intensity, you can do it with a TreadClimber.”
- Wendy Bumgardner, About Readers' Choice Awards 2013
Burn Calories Faster
2.5X More Calories Burned Every Minute‡
Just Walk™ and get a better workout in half the time with a TreadClimber® cardio machine:
- Burn up to two and a half times the calories of a treadmill at the same speed.‡
- Get an intense cardio walking workout that's easy on your joints.
- Adjustable for every fitness level.
- Built in motivation with customizable workout programs.
‡ Source: University of Wisconsin (TreadClimber, 2011) and Adelphi University Study (Stair Climber, 2004).
Get the Benefits of
3 Workouts in 1
Better Technology. Faster Results.
The Bowflex® TreadClimber® machines combine the motions of a treadmill, a stepper, and an elliptical for an easy, low-impact workout with high-impact results – and all you do is walk.™Compare Models
Moving belt lets you WALK FORWARD like a treadmill.
As you move forward you STEP UP like a stair climber.
With each step the treadles rise to meet your feet making a smooth, LOW-IMPACT elliptical motion.
Bells & Whistles
Now They Come Standard
The TreadClimber experience boasts up to 5 workout programs, tracking for up to 4 users and heart rate monitoring across 4 zones. Plus, enjoy your favorite show thanks to the built-in media shelf and USB charging port.
The TreadClimber® App
The Bowflex® TreadClimber® App, designed for the TreadClimber® TC200, is the ultimate tool for setting goals and watching calories melt away.
- Set, monitor, and track personal fitness goals.
- See your progress each week.
- Win awards and get achievements as you hit personal records.
- Keep a journal of all your success - if you can track it, you can improve it!
Benefits of Cardio Training at Home
Convenience + Consistency = Success
Cardio training on the Bowflex® TreadClimber® machine will not only help you lose weight, it can help:
- Increase your energy level and make it easier to get through your day.
- Increase your bone density and reduce your risk of osteoporosis.
- Increase HDLs (the "good" cholesterol) and reduce your risk of heart disease.
- Reduce back pain.
- Increase your metabolism, reduce body fat and make you leaner!