Bowflex VeloCore Bike
- Leaning Mode or Stationary Mode
- Built-in JRNY® experience. Membership required. 1-year JRNY membership ($149 value) included with purchase.1
- Console options: 16" or 22"
- Adjustable HD touchscreen (Wi-Fi connection required)
- 100 resistance levels
- Bluetooth® heart rate armband included
- 3 lb. dumbbells included
Lean into your best self with VeloCore
The indoor ride that leans from side to side.
Long-term habits are the cornerstone of your fitness journey. Awaken your body and mind with the VeloCore bike, the stationary ride that leans left and right as you sprint toward the finish line. It’s a high-intensity escape that empowers you to move with natural rhythm.
Choose your riding style: Leaning Mode or Stationary Mode.
No matter which mode you choose, you're in for a comfortable, more natural-feeling ride that'll fit whatever the day's fortune.
The JRNY® adaptive fitness membership keeps you growing.
It's all yours with a JRNY Membership.
Daily Adaptive WorkoutsExperience tailored workout programming with real-time coaching that automatically adapts as you get stronger.
Explore Virtual DestinationsTravel through 50+ stunning virtual courses at your own speed, or experience them alongside your virtual coaching.
Real-Time Virtual CoachingHit each and every workout target with the guidance of a friendly virtual coach.
On-Demand ClassesSweat it out with world-class trainers who inspire you. Experience a wide variety of time ranges and class types.
Stream entertainment during your workouts.
Stream Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, Disney+, HBO Max, and JRNY Radio during your adaptive workouts.2
Choose more than one digital experience.
Access your Peloton® and Zwift® subscriptions with ease. Connect and view from your smart phone or tablet.
Track your favorite metrics.
- Distance (km or miles)
- Burn Rate (calories per minute)
- Heart Rate
Additional features of the VeloCore bike.
Multiple riding styles.
Leaning Mode or Stationary.Watch Video
SPD® clips for cycling shoes | Toe cages for athletic shoes.Watch Video
100 resistance levels.
Quiet. Smooth. Magnetic.Watch Video
For optimal comfort.Watch Video
4-way adjustable handlebars.
Adjusts up, down, front, and back.Watch Video
Holds your phone or tablet.Watch Video
For a fully immersive experience.
Bluetooth® HR armband.
For advanced heart rate training and tracking.
3 lb. dumbbells.
For a well-rounded routineWatch Video
The CES Innovation Awards program is an annual competition honoring outstanding design and engineering. The Bowflex® VeloCore® Bike has joined the ranks of outstanding 2021 honorees.
Most Innovative Home Training Bike
The 2021 Men's Health Fitness Awards selects the absolute best gear for your workouts, runs, recovery, and more. The Bowflex® VeloCore® Bike was recognized for its unique leaning mode feature.
Frame & Parts
Specs & Dimensions
59.8" L x 24.1" W x 55.3" H
151.8 x 61.2 x 140.4 cm
Max User Weight
Min Ceiling Height
User Height + 16"
User Height + 40.6 cm
Console w/ HD Touchscreen
40.6 or 55.9 cm
See how VeloCore compares to other bikes.
Scroll to Compare
Swipe to Compare
VeloCore 22 Bike
NordicTrack S22i Bike
|Estimated List Price||$1,799||$1,495*||$1,895*2|
|First Year Subscription Cost||1-Year JRNY Membership Included1 ($149)||$468 Peloton Membership3||1-Year iFit Membership Included3 ($396)|
|Assembly Cost||$1994||Included in Cost||$994|
|Estimated 3-Year Total Cost5||$2,296 Three-Year Total Cost||$2,899 Three-Year Total Cost||$2,786 Three-Year Total Cost|
|Compatible Smart Device Apps||Not Available||Not Available|
|Console Display||22" Screen||22" Screen||22" Screen|
|Resistance Levels||100 Levels||100 Levels||24 Digital Levels|
|Leaning Mode||Yes||Not Available||Not Available|
|3 lb. Dumbbells||Included||Additional $25||Included|
|Warranty||Frame & Parts: 2 years; Electronics: 1 year; Labor: 1 year||Frame: 5 years; Mechanical Parts, Electronics, & Labor: 1 year||Frame: 10 years; Parts: 2 years; Labor: 1 year|
|Learn More||Add To Cart||* Based on onepeloton.com as of December 28, 2021.||* Based on nordictrack.com as of December 28, 2021.|
1. After the free JRNY® Membership trial ends, your Membership will automatically renew monthly at then-current rates unless cancelled at least 48 hours before the trial period ends. To manage or cancel go to JRNY.com or call 1-888-986-5528.
2. NordicTrack.com also offers an option at $1,499 + 30 day free iFit membership.
3. Can be cancelled at anytime. $468 annual cost based on the $39 monthly Peloton Membership subscription. Annual iFit membership cost based on $369/yr + tax; monthly membership cost based on $39/mo + tax.
4. Assembly is an optional add on, not required for purchase.
5. Includes estimated list price, subscription cost, and assembly cost. Assumes subscription is maintained for the 3-year period. Does not include the cost of taxes. Subscription fees subject to change.
* Interval metric only available with JRNY workouts.
1 After the free JRNY™ Membership trial ends, your Membership will automatically renew monthly at then-current rates unless canceled at least 48 hours before the trial period ends. To manage or cancel, call 1-888-986-5528.
2A JRNY™ Membership allows you to watch your existing Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max and Disney+ accounts on the built-in touchscreen. Separate streaming subscriptions required.