Max Trainer FAQs
- Will this machine give my upper body a good workout too?
- What are the dimensions of the Max Trainer?
- How much is the Bowflex Max Trainer?
- Can you adjust the volume of the console's sound effects?
- What is a 14 minute workout?
- Where can I find Max Trainer workouts?
- Does the Max Trainer require assembly?
- How many boxes is the Max Trainer shipped in?
Will this machine give my upper body a good workout too?
Yes, the Bowflex Max Trainer will give you an excellent full body workout. By using the pivoting handlebars you can tone your arms and shoulders.
What are the dimensions of the Max Trainer?
How much is the Bowflex Max Trainer?
There are currently 3 different Max Trainer models that all include our iconic 14-minute interval, low-impact, full-body workout. Each model is priced as follows.
- The Bowflex Max Trainer M3 costs: $999.00 + S&H
- The Bowflex Max Trainer M5 costs: $1,599.00 + S&H
- The Bowflex Max Trainer M7 costs: $2,199.00 + S&H
Can you adjust the volume of the console's sound effects?
M3 & M5 models: First, push and hold down the Burn Rate/Increase and PAUSE/END buttons for 3 seconds while in the Power-Up Mode. The Console display shows the Sound Settings prompt with the current setting. Push the Burn Rate/Increase or Burn Rate/Decrease buttons to change between the settings of "OFF" and "1" through "7". A setting of "7" is the loudest volume. Push START/ENTER to set.
M7 model: Simply adjust the volume by pressing the VOLUME button on the console. It will cycle through the options of: off, low, medium, and high.
What is a 14 minute workout?
The Bowflex Max Trainer comes with a built-in 14 minute interval workout routine to help get you the maximum results in the shortest amount of time. It breaks down into these intervals:
- 25 seconds of high intensity
- 80 seconds of low intensity (recovery)
- The intervals repeat 7 more times
Here is a video of what the 14 minutes workout looks like.
Where can I find Max Trainer workouts?
Max Trainer workout videos and articles can be found on our Max Trainer Workouts page.
Does the Max Trainer require assembly?
Yes, the Max Trainer does require assembly. We offer in-home assembly as well as getting started videos if you choose to assemble the machine yourself.
How many boxes is the Max Trainer shipped in?
The Max Trainer is shipped in two boxes. For more information, please visit our shipping information page.
Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.