Easy Overnight Oats Recipe
This is a perfect all-in-one grab and go option with zero hassle when you’re hurrying out the door in the morning! You can prep it at the beginning of the week, make up a batch for 3-4 days, and even change it up with different fruit each day. Tasty enough for kids and healthy enough for adults, brown bagging it for breakfast never tasted so good. Don’t forget a spoon!
Easy Overnight Oats
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: Overnight + 10 minutes
Serving size: 1 container
Nutrition per serving (including fruit): Calories 350Fat 13 gCarbs 40 gFiber 10 gProtein 17 g
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek Yogurt
- 2/3 cup milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup plain oats (old-fashioned or quick cooking)
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tbsp. of nut butter
- Pinch of salt
- Fruit of Your Choice: 1 diced peach, 1 cup berries, 1 chopped apple, 1/2 sliced banana
- Whisk together yogurt, milk, honey, and vanilla. Add in remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Divide into two containers (mason jars work well!) and cover with lids.
- Place in fridge overnight and add additional toppings in the morning.
Tip: Make up 3-4 days’ worth and store in the fridge as a “grab’n go” breakfast option.
Be sure to check out our other recipes for more delicious and healthy meals.