Guiltless Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes Recipe
A reduced-calorie alternative to pumpkin cheesecake and with automatic portion control (if you stop after one!), these surprisingly rich creamy cupcakes bring out the best of Thanksgiving flavors. Go ahead, indulge!
Guiltless Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Serving size: 1 cupcake
Nutrition per serving:
Calories 125Fat 4 gCarbs 20 gProtein 4 g
- 6 graham crackers, chopped or broken
- 8oz reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6oz low-fat vanilla or honey Greek yogurt
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 pumpkin butter or pumpkin pie filling
- Candied ginger, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cupcake tin with liners. Place graham crackers in the liners to fill the bottom.
- Using an electric mixer, gently beat cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar until smooth. Gradually beat in yogurt, egg, flour, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fill cupcakes half way with mixture.
- Top each cupcake with 1 tbs of pumpkin butter or pie filling and using a knife or toothpick, swirl the pumpkin into the filling for a marbling effect.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool to room temperature and chill in the fridge for a few hours or overnight before serving.
- Sprinkle with candied ginger, if desired.
Tip: swap out the reduced-fat cream cheese with Greek Yogurt cream cheese.