Peachy Green Smoothie Recipe
This antioxidant-rich smoothie, packed with filling fiber and protein, makes a great combination for an energizing grab ‘n go breakfast or post-workout recovery meal. The naturally-occuring quick-absorbing sugar from the peach aids in muscle recovery after tough workouts (tough meaning 45-60 minutes of intense exercise). Make it into a post-workout recovery snack by cutting all ingredients in half.
Peachy Green Smoothie
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Nutrition per serving (without seed/nut butter):
Calories 350Fat 7 gCarbs 47 gFiber 8 gProtein 32 g
- 2 fresh peaches, sliced with skin on or 1 ½ cups frozen peach slices
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 serving vanilla whey protein
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk, water, or milk of your choice
- 1-2 handfuls fresh baby spinach
- ¼ cup plain quick cooking oats
- Dash of cinnamon
- Ice, if desired
- Optional: 1 tbsn sunflower seed butter or nut butter of your choice (omit for lower calorie smoothie)
- Place all ingredients in blender and mix until smooth.
- Add more liquid or ice for preferred consistency.
Be sure to check out our other recipes for more delicious and healthy meals.