Our Top 10 Bowflex Insider Blog Posts of 2013
It's been a great year. In July, we launched Bowflex Insider to provide men and women with expert insight, advice and tips so they can lead a healthy and active lifestyle. Before the ball drops and we welcome 2014, we we're revisiting our 10 favorite Bowflex Insider blog posts of 2013.
- An Interview with Pop Star Lance Bass: This past summer, we sat down with Lance Bass to get the scoop on what fitness means to him, and what keeps him motivated.
- 3 Exercises to Ignite your Metabolism: Everyone can benefit from these quick and easy exercises to jump-start your metabolism and keep you burning calories all day long.
- How to be Positive When the Going Gets Rough: This post includes tips on how to lift your spirits when you are having one of those days, from motivational speakers, award winning authors and fitness/health experts.
- The Low-Down on Children and Exercise: Joel Harper, fitness expert and personal trainer to Dr. Oz, and award-winning Pediatrician Ashanti W. Woods gave us the low-down on children and exercising, including creative ways to get them moving at any age.
- 10 Minute Treadmill Workout: Resistance training expert Tim Arndt created a 10 minute treadmill workout that will have you sweating and burning fat in no time.
- My New Guru: Ashton Kutcher: Ashton Kutcher proved to be someone worth looking up to in his award acceptance speech at the Teen Choice Awards 2013. In case you missed it, see why he's our new Guru and check out his speech embedded in this article.
- My Beef with Tracy Anderson: Our contributor Jennifer Galardi doesn't hold back in this article, where she speaks out on fellow celebrity trainer Tracy Anderson's approach to health and fitness.
- Self Love: We spend most of our time making sure our loved ones are happy, but what about ourselves? This blog post reminds us that self love is just as important.
- 5 Easy (or Sneaky) Ways to Look Better This Holiday Season: Style expert Rachel Weingarten shared her secrets to looking stunning for the holiday season and flattering your shape.
- Gym, Tan, Laundry: JWoww Talks Fitness: During the holiday season, we sat down with reality show star Jenni Farley, also known as JWoww, to find out her secret to staying healthy and fit.