Navigate Your Fitness Goals Now
I find that this year is just zipping by. This is the time that I like to do a quick check and make sure that I am living life to the fullest, but also taking advantage of everything that fall has to offer. I always ask myself, “What are the positive things I can do over the next few months?”
It’s also your chance to get busy on your goals. Grab a pen and paper and take five minutes to quickly jot down answers to the following questions. Only one rule — you must think outside the box.
- On a scale from 1-10 (10 being the best), how well did you stick to your fitness goals so far this year? If not a 10, then what was causing the gap?
- What is something that someone else is doing that you find thrilling?
- What top three feelings did you experience so far this year?
- What three feeling would you like to feel this fall?
- How much clutter do you have in your life?
I have found that most successes are gained from going after specific positive feelings. I want to feel stimulated during my days. So that drives my actions to change my course and try new things. I have discovered that the more I clear out the clutter in my life, the easier I move forward.
Find out what is not working for you, and then evaporate it. Focus on exactly what you want and how to get it. Face your goals, don’t fear them!