Lemon Dill Salmon Recipe
This delicious salmon recipe is packed full of protein and healthy omega-3 fats, which most of us don’t get enough of. Use this recipe as a guideline for cooking other fish by simply swapping out salmon for a fish of your liking. I like that I can use this recipe year-round and have the option to cook on the grill or bake in the oven. Either way, it turns out moist and flavorful every time!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 18 minutes
Total time: 28 minutes
Serving size: 1 fillet
Nutrition per serving:
Calories 200Fat 6 gCarbs 11 gFiber 4 gProtein 27 g
- 2 pieces of parchment paper or tinfoil, 12 inches long
- 2 salmon fillet (4 to 6 oz. each)
- 3 carrots, cut into thin strips
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 sprigs of fresh dill or 1/2 tsp. dill weed
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place salmon in center of parchment paper. Arrange carrots and celery around salmon.
- Sprinkle with olive oil, lemon juice and top with dill.
- Seal parchment butcher-wrap style. Place on baking sheet or glass bake ware. If cooking on the grill, place directly on the grill.
- Cook for 18 minutes or until parchment or foil is steaming, but not dry, and fish flakes easily.
Tip: Add other vegetables such as onions, mushrooms, and peppers. Serve over brown rice, quinoa, or grilled corn on the cob.