’Tis the Season to Be Fit: Holiday Fitness Wish List
Shopping is a pain. And most gifts never really satisfy or give back in the long run. This year, give the gift of fitness. These five simple fitness holiday gifts can all be found online and delivered right to your doorstep without your having to park or deal with lines and crowded malls:
- Kettlebell: This is the best gift for folks who want to have only one piece of workout equipment in their homes. A kettlebell is an ideal choice, since it combines strength and cardio with functional movement, doesn’t take up a lot of room and allows you to get an all-around workout with just one piece of equipment that will make you strong and fit.
- The Bowflex Max Trainer: A compact piece of home cardio equipment, this machine combines an elliptical and stair climber into one for double the burn, twice the fat melting and low impact on the knees or lower back. With a small footprint, the Bowflex Max Trainer takes up less space than a treadmill, and you need only 14 minutes to get on, get moving and go on with your day.
- Fitness Tunes to Go: Fitness needs music. Research shows you can go longer, lift more and burn more with the right music when you exercise. Grab the iPod Shuffle to keep it small, portable and easy to clip onto your clothes. When our moving, jumping and running around the gym, you are going to want to keep your hands free. Makes a perfect stocking stuffer.
- Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor: This is perfect for busting your butt in the gym or on the road. When compared to similar options on the market, this monitor is not an overly expensive pick, and it doesn’t have a ton of bells and whistles. However, it does keep track of your heart rate and the time. If you know your numbers, you can be a whole lot smarter about hitting your fitness goals. And that’s a present that keeps on giving.
- Lorna Jane Athletic Gear: Who doesn’t enjoy a cool, fit look to get you in the mood? Perfectly priced, fun, chic and sexy, Lorna Jane has fitness gear that matches the sport of your life.