Healthy Ways To Celebrate Labor Day Weekend
Labor Day Weekend signifies an unofficial end of summer, but before you pack away those pool floaties and shorts, make sure you get one last hurrah out of the summer weather!
This Labor Day weekend take advantage of the extra day off, connect with friends and family to enjoy a meal, and don’t forget to get active! Here are a few ways you can celebrate this holiday weekend:
- If grilling is on the agenda for this weekend, these grilled lemon rosemary chicken thighs should be at the top of your menu.
- Looking for a healthy side dish to bring to the pot luck? Check out this potato and beet salad that’s colorful, tasty and pairs well with grilled meat or fish.
- To make sure you break a sweat this weekend, check out this five-minute summer workout from Bowflex Fitness Advisor Tom Holland for a full body workout in a short amount of time.
- If you’d rather get your workout in around the pool, check out this summer circuit workout that will keep you nice and cool while you exercise.
- It is still plenty hot outside, so cool off with some watermelon treats, like spiked watermelon pops or a watermelon sparkler.
- And finish off your celebrations with a seasonal peach crisp for a tasty ending to your weekend!