Friday Fives: Spooky Treats
Have you planned the perfect menu for your Halloween party yet? On the hunt for healthy fall snacking options? Halloween is almost here, and with it comes plenty of sweet treats.
We dare you not to scream over these Halloween-inspired recipes from fitness bloggers across the web:
- Glamour's Vitamin G Blog shared four healthy takes on old fall favorites.
- PaleOMG shows us how to get a taste of fall with 30 healthy pumpkin recipes.
- These pumpkin cranberry oat bars from The Lean Green Bean are a great way to kick off your day.
- Or try these delicious looking apple pie pancakes, courtesy of Purely Twins.
- Add one of these simple (and spooky) appetizer ideas from Fit and Fab Living to your Halloween bash.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.