Friday Fives: September 9th, 2016
Want a quick dinner idea? Need to find motivation to workout? Looking for a partner workout? Check out our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- This lemon butter seared salmon from Fit Foodie Finds is the great dinner idea that can be made in under 30 minutes.
- Taking the first step is the hardest part. Lift Like a Girl shared how to get (and stay) motivated to work out.
- Minimalist Baker shared these simple 4 ingredient, no bake vegan protein bars.
- Working out with friends is a great way to stay motivated. The Fitnessista shared a great total body partner workout.
- Want to do yoga at home, but don't know where to start? BuzzFeed shared the best at-home yoga videos that are great for beginners.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.