Friday Fives September 8th, 2017
If you're looking for an end of summer treat or want to improve your deadlift form, check out some of our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- This mini band strength circuit from Fit Bottomed Girls is great if you are trying to work out when traveling.
- Green Kitchen Stories shared a recipe for creamy vegan pesto pasta and cauliflower that puts a twist on a favored classic dish.
- Improve your deadlifts with these helpful training tips from Tony Gentilcore.
- If you are looking for a sweet, no bake treat, these blueberry coconut bars from Golubka Kitchen are the perfect late summer snack.
- Interested in following the ketogenic diet? This advice from Mark's Daily Apple will help ensure you are doing it the right way.
Check out more Friday Fives for other helpful health and fitness articles.