Friday Fives: September 2nd, 2016
Need a new brunch recipe? Want to burn more calories? Looking for an exercise you can do at work? Read through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- September unofficially marks the beginning of fall, check out these seven brunch recipes from Greatist that will get you ready for the season.
- Hello Healthy shared how to make your workout count all day with these three easy tricks to burn more calories.
- Eggs are extremely versatile and are packed with valuable protein. Authority Nutrition shared the healthiest ways to cook and eat eggs.
- Take a mid-work break and try out these five desk exercises that don't involve crawling under your chair from Fit Bottomed Girls.
- Make your dessert healthier; PopSugar shared how to use Quinoa in a dessert.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.