Friday Fives September 28, 2018
As we continue appreciating National Chicken Month and National Potato month and getting used to the back-to-school schedule, we wanted to drop by to share a few of our favorite “set it and forget it” slower cooker and Instant Pot recipes – perfect for busy weeknights.
- As the temperature cools down, nothing sounds better than a warm bowl of soup. This Instant Pot loaded baked potato soup from Belle of the Kitchen is easy to throw together and ready in about 30 minutes for those last minute cravings.
- Two Peas & Their Pod shared a recipe for slow cooker Mexican chicken that is versatile and perfect for tacos, burritos, bowls or salads.
- Looking for a hearty weeknight meal? Search no further, Damn Delicious shared a recipe for slow cooker honey garlic chicken with potatoes and veggies that is absolutely drool worthy!
- If anyone in your house is suffering from a cold, this Instant Pot chicken noodle soup from Jo Cooks is sure perk them up. A soup made from scratch full of healthy vegetables will have them feeling better in no time.
- You can never have too many go-to weeknight recipes on hand and this slow cooker Greek lemon chicken recipe from Cooking Classy is perfect to add to your repertoire.
For other awesome health and fitness articles, check out more Friday Fives!