Friday Fives: September 18th
Wondering if you should add milk to your diet? Not sure which strength training routine is right for you? Looking for new recipes that warm you up as the season changes? Browse through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- You don't need to always please others. Make fall about your dreams and start standing up for yourself in four easy steps.
- To drink milk or not to drink milk? Right now, that is the big nutrition question. Tabata Times shares the pros and cons to help you decide.
- Bodyweight training? Yoga? What's the best way to build strength? Read Breaking Muscle's Motor Learning 101 to get you started.
- Fit Bottomed Girls shares the typical workout routine in hilarious GIFs - and it's so accurate!
- As the weather gets colder, you might be looking for a warm meal to replace your salad. Skinny Taste shares these 15 recipes to make the season switch.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.