Friday Fives September 15th, 2017
Need a back-to-school lunch idea? Looking for advice on your long run? Check out some helpful posts from our favorite health and fitness bloggers this week:
- If you are working on your core strength, Breaking Muscle shared five ways to progress your plank.
- Sweet Potato Soul shared a great BBQ Tempeh Sandwich recipe that is perfect for lunch.
- Do you follow a vegan diet, but sometimes miss cheese? The Minimalist Baker shared an easy to make a mozzarella alternative that's great on pizza, pasta and sandwiches.
- Have a long run on your schedule and wondering if you should break it into two workouts? Run To The Finish outlines the pros and cons and whether a split long-run is as effective.
- Wellness Mama shared how to easily make almond milk at home.
Check out more Friday Fives for other helpful health and fitness articles.