Friday Fives: September 11th
Want to add kettlebell exercises to your workout? Craving cake, but trying to keep a healthy diet? Ready to fall back in love with the body you already have? Click through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- You can have your cake, and eat it too, thanks to Fit Foodie Find's recipe of a paleo, grain-free and refined sugar free coconut flour mug cake.
- Why do you hate your body? ReModel Fitness' explanation and tips will help you understand the mental block and get you to fall back in love with your body.
- This fall, focus on building a stronger butt with Roman Fitness Systems Glute guide.
- Sprouted Kitchen shares a brown sugar tofu and mushroom spring rolls recipe that looks delicious!
- Get ready to build strength and endurance with Girls Gone Strong's effective kettlebell exercises.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.