Friday Fives: October 9th
Want the secret to building muscle? Not sure which diet to choose with so many new studies floating around? Looking for a new pumpkin recipe to celebrate October? Browse through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Born Fitness knows "beginning sucks" and shares a proven technique to help add muscle mass and lose fat.
- Gluten free, paleo, meat free, cholesterol free… With so many diets out there, it's hard to know which one is best for our bodies. Nerd Fitness tackles the issue with humor and reminds us of the importance of common sense.
- One food option you can count on? Sushi. Fitness on Toast shares the health benefits and drawbacks of traditional sushi - plus, tips from a sushi master.
- From our front porches to our lattes, October is pumpkin season! Enjoy happiness in a cup at home with this pumpkin spice latte with salted pumpkin spice syrup recipe from Oh She Glows.
- No more time wasted at the gym? Sounds good to us! 12 Minute Athlete shares an effective 12-minute workout routine.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.