Friday Fives: October 7th, 2016
Need a high-protein breakfast idea? Looking for tips to meet your fitness goals? Interested in foam rolling and stretching? Browse through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Fit Bottomed Girls shared a sneaky full-body workout that's a lot harder than it looks.
- Born Fitness shared this cinnamon apple yogurt parfait with protein granola recipe that will keep you full throughout the morning.
- Been struggling to achieve a healthy body? Lift Like a Girl shared her most important tip to meet your fitness goals.
- This roasted cauliflower pasta recipe from Sprouted Kitchen is not only healthy, it's delicious.
- Want to add stretching and foam rolling to your workout routine? Tony Gentilcore shared a beginner's guide to get you started.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.