Friday Fives October 6th, 2017
In honor of National Vegetarian Month, we rounded up some of our favorite recent recipes and advice from healthy living bloggers for you to try in October:
- Running on Real Food shared a recipe for Sriracha baked tofu brown rice bowls that are easy to make and customizable with your favorite whole grain and veggie ingredients.
- These tempeh tacos with raw cashew queso from My New Roots are tasty, filling and even dairy-free!
- Oh My Veggies put together a recipe for barbecue black bean peach salsa pizza. This surprising combination offers a tangy flavor that is sure to delight.
- If you can't decide whether the vegetarian lifestyle is right for you, Dr. Axe shows you six benefits of following a vegetarian diet.
- 101 Cookbooks compiled nine great lentil soup recipes that are warm and filling for fall.
Check out more Friday Fives for other helpful health and fitness articles.