Friday Fives: October 2nd
Tired of eating the same boring breakfast each day? Not sure if your squat technique is an effective part of your workout routine? Looking for the right fitness tracker to fit your lifestyle? Browse through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- This dark chocolate quinoa breakfast bowl recipe from Minimalist Baker just got us super excited for tomorrow's breakfast!
- Nerd Fitness shares the inspiring story of Mike, a desk worker who lost more than 100 pounds through lifestyle changes.
- Have you perfected your squats form or are you neglecting your glutes? Don't miss this Tabata Times' guide.
- Not sure which fitness tracker you should buy? Don't worry! Fit Bottomed Girls reviewed nine different trackers to help you choose the right one.
- Welcome the fall by changing your diet! Here is a week of delicious autumn-inspired meals for October.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.