Friday Fives October 27th, 2017
As Halloween creeps up again, we turned to some of our favorite health and fitness bloggers for some spooky and healthy tips:
- Worried your kids will only want candy on Oct. 31? The Mom's View shared a few healthy holiday treats your little monsters are sure to love.
- Scary movies won't be the only thing getting your heart rate up this Halloween – these five killer Halloween themed fitness moves from Mind Body Green are perfect for a weekend workout.
- Although most Halloween candy is small and bite-sized, the calories still count. PopSugar shared just how many jumping jacks you'll need to do to work off your favorite Halloween candy.
- The Fitnessista shows you how to incorporate a pumpkin into a fun and festive total body workout.
- These spooky Halloween candy recipes from The Spruce are fun to make for a party at home or the office.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.