Friday Fives October 20th, 2017
Working on toning your core? Looking for a flavorful fall snack or a filling weeknight meal? Browse through some of our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers:
- If you have mastered your basic core exercises, try adding these ab sculpting moves from Tone It Up to help transform your mid-section and tighten up your core.
- Naturally Ella compiled 21 vegetarian sweet potato recipes you should test out this fall and winter.
- If you're heading out of town, consider trying this total body strength and cardio travel workout from The Fitnessista to stay in shape while on the road.
- Carving pumpkins? Don't toss the seeds! 101 Cookbooks shared how to make toasted pumpkin seeds three ways.
- Wellness Mama teaches you the benefits of cumin for digestion and immune health.
Check out more Friday Fives for other helpful health and fitness articles.