Friday Fives: October 14th, 2016 – World Egg Day Edition!
Wondering how to properly cook eggs? Want to incorporate more protein into your diet? Looking for a portable lunch idea? In honor of World Egg Day, here are our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers:
- Ever wanted to poach an egg but didn't know how? Food Heaven Made Easy shared how to poach the perfect egg.
- Eggs are not just for breakfast. Naturally Ella shared this garlicky kale pizza with eggs recipe that will hit the spot.
- 101 Cookbooks shared a complete guide to cooking eggs.
- Skinny Taste shared a protein filled egg and quinoa salad recipe that is perfect for lunch on the go.
- Hello Healthy shared 14 ways people around the world eat eggs.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.