Friday Fives: November 7th
Looking for a new favorite comfort food? Ready to unlock your full potential as a runner? Worried about the upcoming flu season?
Click through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers across the web:
1. Mark’s Daily Apple shared the 10 rules of successful exercise.
2. Add a kick to your cold-weather comfort food with this salsa verde chicken and rice casserole from Iowa Girl Eats.
3. Take your running routine to the next level with this secret from Breaking Muscle.
4. These paleo pumpkin and carrot muffins from Nom Nom Paleo are a perfect snack.
5. Boost your immune system with this apple cider concoction from The Fit Bottomed Girls.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.