Friday Fives: November 6th
Looking for ways to destress after a long day? Want to shake up your breakfast routine? In search of a new strength training plan? Check out our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Feeling stressed? The MindBodyGreen team is here to help with 12 daily habits that invite calm and mindfulness.
- Relive your childhood with Buzzfeed’s 19 healthier, grown-up versions of your favorite childhood foods.
- Strengthen your thighs, hips, butt and core with this four-week squat plan from Hello Healthy.
- Do you have what it takes to be a superhero? Find out with NerdFitness’ Green Arrow workout.
- Start your day off the healthy way with Fit Foodie Finds’ 50 best oatmeal recipes on the planet.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.