Friday Fives: November 4th, 2016
Looking for a fall stew recipe? Need a new circuit workout? Want to incorporate more omega-3 fatty acids into your diet? Check out our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Run To The Finish shared what every runner needs to know about sports nutrition.
- Keep warm this fall with this kale and chickpea stew recipe from Naturally Ella.
- Get your sweat on this month with The Fitnessista's November knockout workout.
- BuzzFeed shared 14 ways to eat what you want and still be healthy.
- Get your daily dose of omega-3 fatty acids with this maple soy glazed salmon recipe from Skinny Taste.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.