Friday Fives: November 27th
Want some healthy alternatives to add to your Thanksgiving Dinner? Need some ways for you and your family to stay fit this holiday season? Looking for holiday fitness inspiration? Check out our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Add some holiday fun into your workout with Life by Daily Burn’s T.U.R.K.E.Y. workout.
- Tired of plain, old cranberry sauce? Spice things up this Thanksgiving with Keep It Up, David’s cranberry pineapple salsa recipe.
- Change the way you view exercise by following Lift Like a Girl’s advice this holiday season.
- Need some healthy Thanksgiving inspiration? PopSugar has your back with 20 veggie-filled sides you need to try.
- Keep your whole family active this holiday season with the deck of cards workout from celebrity trainer Heidi Powell.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.