Friday Fives November 23, 2018
Now that Halloween has passed and the weather gets colder, it’s time to enjoy the last couple weeks of fall before we head into winter. To help make the most of this season, we wanted to share a few of our favorite fall-inspired workouts and recipes.
- Fall is in full swing and that means it's pumpkin season. If you can’t get enough pumpkin in your life, 101 Cookbooks compiled the 10 best pumpkin recipes worth making this fall.
- Looking to get in shape? Don’t feel like you need to wait until January – start now! Fitness Advisor Tom Holland shares his top three reasons to fall into fitness and not wait for New Year’s resolutions.
- As the weather gets colder, warm filling meals will become the norm, but that doesn’t automatically mean lots of cheese and pasta that are high in calories, carbs and saturated fats. Fit Foodie Finds shared an Instant Pot Tuscan turkey soup recipe that is packed with healthy vegetables and protein.
- Are you training for your first obstacle course race this fall? Breaking Muscle shared how to build an effective training plan that will get you to the finish line.
- If you’ve been craving an apple cider donut, but haven’t gotten your hands on one yet, you are in luck! Minimalist Baker shared a healthier, gluten free take on this delicious treat that is baked instead of fried.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.