Friday Fives: November 18th, 2016
Looking for gluten-free Thanksgiving recipes? Want flatter abs? Need a snack idea? Check out our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Want to increase the mobility in your hips? Girls Gone Strong shared three drills to add to your warm up.
- Combat the cold weather with this creamy roasted cauliflower soup recipe from Running on Real Food.
- Looking for an on-the-go snack? BuzzFeed shared a recipe for these customizable bite-sized banana oatmeal muffins.
- PopSugar shared 20 tips to uncover flat abs.
- Need Thanksgiving recipes that are gluten-free or paleo friendly? Wellness Mama shared a full Thanksgiving menu with a bunch of great options.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.