Friday Fives: November 13th
Want to get the most out of your trip to the gym? Looking for healthy holiday recipes? Need an extra push to stay motivated this winter? Catch up on our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Don't have enough time to make it to the gym? No problem. Try this 20-minute workout from Fit Bottomed Girls to get you moving.
- Get ready for the holiday season with Healthy Happy Life's healthy vegan Thanksgiving menu.
- Does the cold weather have you feeling lazy? Check out five ways to stay motivated this winter from blogger Tess at FitBits.
- Strengthen your core with three unconventional kettlebell exercises from Girls Gone Strong.
- Get the most out of your gym time with Greatist's 17 smart ways to be more productive at the gym.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.