Friday Fives November 10, 2017
You may be surprised to learn that over 100 million adults are living with diabetes or prediabetes in the United States. November signifies Diabetes Awareness Month, and in support we've compiled tips, recipes and workouts from health and fitness bloggers to help you stay aware and healthy as we move into the holiday season:
- Not sure what diabetes is? The Diabetic Foodie shared risk factors, how it can affect your body and ways to prevent type 2.
- The Fit Blog talked about her personal experience with type 2 diabetes and put together a 10 step workout guide designed specifically for those with diabetes.
- The holidays can be especially difficult when you need to watch how much sugar you consume. These 30 low-sugar recipes for Thanksgiving from Raising Sugar Free Kids will help you plan your menu with healthy options.
- Breaking Muscle gave advice on HIIT workouts and reversing the damage of diabetes.
- Healy Eats Real shared 30 no sugar desserts that are also paleo friendly and gluten free.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.