Friday Fives: May 8th
Want to celebrate Cinco de Mayo all over again? Ready to get the most out of your next rest day? Browse through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- There's still time to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with these 44 healthy Mexican recipes from The Greatist.
- Or this delicious stuffed sweet potato dish from Eating Bird Food.
- Don't forget to rest! FitSugar shows us how to make your rest day work for you.
- Here are four yummy ways to try overnight oats from My Own Balance.
- Do casual joggers live longer than high-intensity runners? Vitamin G shared an interesting new study that suggests so.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.