Friday Fives May 4th, 2018
With Cinco de Mayo tomorrow, we wanted to share our favorite healthy and festive treats and drinks so you can celebrate guilt-free this weekend:
- Greatist shared 21 healthy margarita recipes that skip unnecessary calories without foregoing taste (or tequila).
- No gathering is complete without a bowl of delicious guacamole, try this easy and healthy guacamole recipe from Fitness Blender – it's sure to be a hit.
- If you are looking for a low-carb tortilla chip option for your guacamole or salsa, try this homemade paleo tortilla chip recipe by Paleo Grubs – the chips are packed with nutrients and delicious flavor.
- Love Sweat Fitness compiled a round-up of these healthy Cinco de Mayo treats and drinks for you to try.
- If you are searching for a gluten-free, vegan or paleo option to bring to a Cinco de Mayo gathering, check out these 30 healthy recipes from Pink Fortitude – she even has breakfast and dessert ideas.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.