Friday Fives: May 29th
Looking for the perfect summer treat? Never heard of Metabolic Damage? Training for your first-ever marathon? Click through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Freshen up your summer snacking with these banana soft-serve recipes from Fit Foodie Finds.
- Breaking Muscle shares a serious kettlebell training plan to build your core strength.
- We're craving these no-bake double chocolate peanut butter bars from Running on Real Food.
- Is Metabolic Damage a real thing? Girls Gone Strong address this trending fitness question.
- Conquer your first marathon with these tips from the Bliss Tree team.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.