Friday Fives: May 27th, 2016
Looking for new healthy recipes to try this summer? Want to prevent painful post-run muscles? Need help learning the basics of kettlebells? Browse through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Burn fat faster with Fit Bottomed Girls’ dumbbell workout — perfect for everyone from beginners to weightlifting pros.
- Looking for healthy ways to add more protein to your diet? Try these 21 high-protein snacks from Buzzfeed.
- Prevent achy post-run muscles with this resistance band hip and glute workout from Run to the Finish.
- Get ready for summer with Happy Healthy Life’s pineapple teriyaki Portobello burger with avocado recipe.
- Want to incorporate kettlebells into your fitness routine? Check out Girls Gone Strong’s complete guide to kettlebells, including the five best exercises and tips for getting started.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.