Friday Fives May 25th, 2018
Happy Memorial Day weekend from all of us at Bowflex Insider! We gathered our favorite recent posts from health and fitness bloggers to give you some inspiration to keep crushing those fitness goals.
- Tony Gentilcore shared four exercises you can do to strengthen your core, as well as ways to adapt them if you suffer from lower back pain.
- This vegan sesame crusted avocado salad from Green Kitchen Stories puts a new spin on your typical summer salad.
- Training for a long distance race? Stay hydrated and beat fatigue with Run to the Finish's guide to electrolytes, as well as instructions for how to make your own homemade sports drink.
- My New Roots shared a recipe for cacao hemp crispy treats that are packed full of alkaloids, minerals and anti-inflammatory omega-3s.
- Not sure if you are getting enough vitamin D? Wellness Mama shares why vitamin D is important and how much you need each day.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.