Friday Fives: May 20th, 2016
Want a quick, effective workout for when you're feeling rushed? Looking for healthy snack options? Need exercises you can do at your desk? Check out our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Looking for ways to fit fitness into your workday? Greatist is here to help with the 12 best exercises you can do at your desk.
- Snack on something healthy this week with Minimalist Baker's curry spiced cashews recipe.
- New to working out and looking for tips? Check out how to avoid the four most common beginner workout mistakes from Hello Healthy.
- Need a simple healthy dinner recipe? Try this six ingredient 30-minute vegetarian curry recipe from The Roasted Root.
- Get your workout in no matter how busy you are with Fit Bottomed Girls' no excuses eight minute workout.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.