Friday Fives: May 1st
Need to kick your junk food habit? Want to try a new group workout class? Recovering from a recent fitness-related injury? Start the month off right with these posts from our favorite health and fitness bloggers:
- Get inspired for your next run with The Fit Bottomed Girls' guest interview with pro runner Katie Mackey.
- Swap out your junk food with these 10 healthy alternatives from Fit and Fab Living.
- Tony Gentilcore reveals how to choose the best group workout class.
- Bounce back from a workout injury with this seven step program from Run To The Finish.
- Yum! We love this red curry rice and lentil stew from Running on Real Food.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.