Friday Fives May 18th, 2018
The month of May is flying by, so we wanted to take a moment and share a few of our favorite posts from health and fitness blogger this week:
- If you are focusing on toning your legs for summer shorts season, check out this quick at home leg workout from Amy Dixon, Bowflex fitness advisor.
- Protein is an important part of every diet – but not all proteins are created equal. Born Fitness shared why high-quality proteins are crucial and how you can tell whether your protein choice makes the cut.
- We talked about legs, but your upper body is crucial too. Here is an effective upper body workout from Tom Holland, that gets you ready for tank top season.
- This dairy-free cheesecake with berries recipe from Stupid Easy Paleo is gluten free and paleo friendly.
- Life can get overwhelming at times, that's why it's important to spend a few mindful moments each day to get grounded. Daily Cup of Yoga shared three powerful ways you can hit the pause button and reflect.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.