Friday Fives: May 13th, 2016
Want to work out like a superhero? Looking for healthy alternatives to traditional pizza? Need help perfecting squat exercises? Browse through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Get superhero fit with these Iron Man and Captain America workouts from Nerd Fitness.
- Eat pizza the healthy way with Food Heaven Made Easy’s butternut squash arugula pita pizza recipe.
- Make your squats as effective as possible with the dos and don’ts of proper squat form from Fit Bottomed Girls.
- Indulge your sweet tooth with Sprouted Kitchen’s healthy, dairy-free maple pecan crunch ice cream recipe.
- Need a fat-burning workout you can take with you on-the-go? Check out this printable plyometric workout from PopSugar.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.