Friday Fives, May 12th
This Sunday is Mother's Day! Celebrate and spoil the mothers in your life all day long with healthy recipes and activities the whole family can enjoy. We have turned to our favorite health and fitness bloggers for their take on how to celebrate the mom in your life this Mother's Day.
- Treat mom to breakfast in bed or brunch with the family. Savory Lotus put together 20 healthy Mother's Day brunch recipes that your mom will be sure to enjoy.
- Work up an appetite or burn off calories from brunch with your mom this Sunday and try out these partner workout exercises from Popsugar.
- If your family follows a gluten-free diet, these gluten-free recipes and menu ideas from The Spruce will help you create a Mother's Day menu she will never forget.
- If you want to get the whole family involved in your healthy Mother's Day plans, Active Beat shared a list of seven fun and healthy activities to try this weekend.
- End the day on a high note with these three Mother's Day dinner ideas from My Domaine that cater to vegetarian, vegan and nut-free diets.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.