Friday Fives May 11th, 2018
Did you know that May is National Salad Month? In honor of this healthy, but delicious month we've rounded up some of our favorite recipes for you to try:
- Start your day on the right foot with this poached egg and avocado breakfast salad from Jar of Lemons.
- If you are looking to expand beyond your normal repertoire of salad combinations, Cookie + Kate shared 20 epic salad recipes that will help you shake things up.
- Heading to a barbeque or picnic? Throw together this quick and easy healthy chicken pasta salad from Tastes Better from Scratch.
- This honey lime rainbow fruit salad from Cooking Classy is a refreshing and delicious side dish or snack on a hot day.
- Still looking for more salad ideas for lunch or dinner? Dinner at the Zoo compiled a wide variety of 36 healthy salad recipes – including options to satisfy the whole family.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.