Friday Fives March 9th, 2018
Looking for ways to increase your shoulder strength? Been meaning to try homemade pasta? Look no further! We've compiled helpful advice from some of our favorite health and fitness bloggers for you to try:
- If you are training for an upcoming marathon and are looking for ways to manage your increased appetite, check out this helpful fueling advice from Run to The Finish.
- Fit Bottomed Girls compiled the ultimate dumbbell workouts for your shoulders.
- If making homemade pasta is something you've been meaning to try – this simple beet fettuccine recipe from 101 Cookbooks is a great place to start.
- Recovering from an injury? Breaking Muscle shared advice to help you craft your perfect comeback plan.
- Running on Real Food shared her formula for the best green monster smoothie so you can utilize what vegetables you have on hand to avoid waste.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.