Friday Fives: March 31, 2017
Want to know more about the ketogenic diet? Need a dairy-free dessert? Looking for a beginner workout? Browse through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Interested in switching to a ketogenic diet? The Fitnessista shared all the details behind this diet and if it is a good idea to switch.
- Get toned thighs just in time for spring with these five easy moves from Blogilates.
- For those nights when you have no time to make dinner, but need something fast fANNEtastic Food compiled 15 pantry staples for 15-minute dinners.
- Have a craving for ice cream, but are avoiding dairy? This tahini chocolate banana soft serve from Minimalist Baker is creamy, delicious and ready in less than 30 minutes.
- If you are new to working out, Tone It Up shared three beginner workouts to get you started.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.