Friday Fives: March 18th, 2016
Want workouts that will make your legs stronger? Looking for new healthy spring recipes? Trying to get in shape and don't know where to start? Check out our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Work your way to stronger thighs with these four leg-sculpting workouts from Hello Healthy.
- Want a healthy alternative to a coffee classic? Try The Roasted Root's dairy-free mocha recipe.
- Make your weight loss journey a little easier with 9 fat loss mistakes you don't realize you're making from Lift Like a Girl.
- Need a basic introduction to working out? Try Buzzfeed's 19 cheat sheets to help you work out like a pro.
- Get ready for spring with this healthy, colorful sweet potato salad recipe from Summer Tomato.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.