Friday Fives June 9, 2017
June is National Dairy Month! Dairy can be an essential part of a healthy diet as it is high in calcium, phosphorus and potassium along with many other important nutrients. To celebrate the month long event, we rounded up five of our favorite healthy dairy treats for you to try:
- This healthy Greek frozen yogurt from Just a Taste has four simple ingredients and is ready in just five minutes.
- You don't have to give up your favorite cheesy foods to follow a healthy diet. The Skinny Fork shared a healthy macaroni and cheese recipe that has a full serving of vegetables.
- Enjoy a cold treat this summer and try this delicious recipe from Wellness Mama for butter pecan ice cream.
- If you're looking for a cheesy side dish to pair with tonight's dinner try out this healthy cheesy cauliflower rice recipe from Hungry Girl.
- Ambitious Kitchen shared a recipe for caramelized onion, fig and goat cheese pizza that will satisfy a pizza craving without any of the guilt.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.